COVID-19 Policies and Procedures for Reopening
Songs For Kids Foundation, Inc. (“SFK”) has adopted the following Covid-19 Policies and Procedures while resuming its in-person music programs (“SFK’s Programs”):
- SFK will abide all applicable Federal, State and Local laws concerning Covid-19;
- SFK will use reasonable efforts to follow CDC guidance concerning Covid-19 if/as applicable;
- SFK will require all participants in SFK’s Programs to sign SFK’s Covid-19 Consent Form and Waiver as a prerequisite to program participation;
- SFK may ask all persons entering SFK’s premises to sign SFK’s Covid-19 Consent Form and Waiver as a prerequisite to entrance;
- SFK may request and/or require all SFK employees and volunteers participating in SFK’s Programs to sign SFK’s Covid-19 Consent Form and Waiver as a prerequisite to program participation in SFK’s discretion;
- SFK cannot guarantee the health or safety of any individual with respect to Covid-19 and all persons participating in SFK’s Programs or entering SFK’s premises do so entirely at their own risk.
- SFK will request all SFK program participants to disclose to SFK whether they and/or their minor children are vaccinated;
- SFK will not independently investigate or verify whether SFK Program participants have been duly vaccinated but will rely entirely on the information received from each individual;
- SFK will use reasonable efforts to investigate and attempt to verify whether SFK employees having regular contact with SFK Program participants have been duly vaccinated but will rely on the information received from such employees and cannot guarantee the proper vaccination of any individual;
- SFK makes no guarantees to anyone participating in SFK’s programs about the vaccination status of any individuals participating in SFK’s programs.
- SFK has installed new air filters at the Songs For Kids Center
- SFK will generally permit all vaccinated participants, including SFK staff and mentors, to attend and participate in SFK’s Programs indoors without wearing masks or social distancing; but may require SFK’s staff and participants to wear masks at SFK’s discretion.
- SFK will generally permit non-vaccinated participants, including SFK staff and mentors, to attend and participate in SFK’s program indoors, subject to being required to wear masks and partake in social distancing measures; but may permit certain such individuals to forgo such prevention measures upon request at SFK’s discretion and pursuant to providing notice and obtaining consent from other unvaccinated participants.
- Unvaccinated SFK staff and mentors will be required to wear masks.
- While SFK will not require vaccinated SFK staff or mentors to wear masks, SFK Program participants may request that they wear a mask during a session and SFK will make reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests.
- Be advised that unvaccinated people not wearing a mask may be present at SFK’s Center prior to, during or after your visit in a manner that overlaps with your visit.
- SFK will try to accommodate reasonable requests but cannot promise to do so nor make any assurances, and SFK further reserves the right to operate its premises and programs as it sees fit using its discretion.
- SFK reserves the right to require mask wearing when SFK deems necessary.
- SFK may undertake and require additional screening and virus prevention efforts at its discretion at any time, including but not limited to:
- inquiring about staff and/or participants’ recent contact with anyone known to have tested positive for Covid-19;
- inquiring whether staff and/or participants have been recently experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms,
- taking staff and/or participants’ temperatures via forehead temperature taking scanners,
- requiring any and/or all staff and/or participants to wear masks and partake in social distancing measures;
- using hand sanitizers
Questions and concerns about these policies and procedures should be directed to SFK’s staff or executive director or may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.